LPX-1200/600/250/60 MDX-40A/40/20/15 PIX-30/4/3
Dr. Picza was originally used on the piezoelectric scanners which are bundled with the Roland MDX and PIX machines. Dr. Picza3 was created to support the Roland Laser Scanner LPX line, but now also supports the piezoelectric scanners. In the Laser Scanners, it has been replaced by EZ-Scan on later models but it is still shipped with the machines.
Dr. Picza and Dr. Picza3 are currently supported up to Windows7 and run in 32-bit mode.
Dr. Picza 3:
- Dr. Picza 3 Full 4.90: dr_picza3_full-v4.90.zip
- Dr. Picza 3 Updater 4.70: dr_picza3_updater-v4.70.exe
- Dr. Picza 3 Updater 4.69: dr_picza3_updater-v4.69.exe
- Dr. Picza 3 Updater 4.64: dr_picza3_updater-v4.64.zip
- Dr. Picza 3 Updater 4.63: dr_picza3_updater-v4.63.exe
- Dr. Picza 3 Updater 4.61: dr_picza3_updater-v4.61.exe