General Service Notes
- 3DTechnics is a fully qualified repair center for Roland, Graphtec, and Goldensign products and we
do warranty-period repairs on machines we have sold, and out-of-warranty repairs on any system that
- For smaller machines, if you have any problems related to machine failure with a product that we sell you can return it to us for service. For warranty-period service shipments, the customer pays the shipment fees for shipping the unit to our repair center. 3DTechnics will cover the return costs from our repair center back to the customer's site.
- For larger machines, depending on the nature of the service required, we may ship parts with installation instructions or do an on-site service call.
- If the cause of the failure is due to product mis-use or user damage, or structural damage due to dropping
or impact, repairs are not covered by our warranties. 3DTechnics reserves the right to charge for parts
replacement costs and service time.
- 3DTechnics will endeavour to service Roland machines purchased from other vendors as if there are time slots
available to do so. 3DTechnics reserves the right to reserve service slots for systems purchased at
3DTechnics ahead of other systems.